Friday, August 29, 2008

Today wasn't such a good day for me. Well, not until I realised how being alone is actually quite relaxing too. If you hadn't known by now, my greatest fear is loneliness. Creeps me outttt.



Unlike usual, Terie and I had to take bus 17 to school since JJ's required to reach school by 630 in preparation for the Teacher's day band performance. Sorry i was late, couldn't really get up at all :/

Sheena was on the same bus as us, so the walk up chang cheng was revolving around the movie she watched yesterday, 4bia. Sounds scary enough for me. I'm a scaredy cat and I've never watched a single ghost movie in my life, let alone the thai productions.



Anyway, I was greeted by a red and green card the moment I reached 4L, my job was to like, draw on it for mrs mohan and yelaoshi, wanzhen had sms-ed me about it earlier on. I really, really, really miss going up to 4L every morning like that.

I miss the times where we're at our respective seats during lessons, and I'llalways turn to yipeng, felicia, chongrui, ngikhiong, jeanette. Then I'll smile or do silly faces at leongying, give terie some sort of facial expression, stick my tongue out at sheena, scream at leona, give felicialim kissy faces, ask christina for her domo-kun, smile at germaine and grace, pass sweets to people and beg for sweets from some.

I wonder how much I've missed 2d'06 two years back. Must've been the same feeling, because I remember taking many many pictures of daily 2d activities for memory's sake. In 2d, the guys had football, in 4L they play bridge and chess the whole day. The girls..did practically the same things, talking, singing, getting high and stuff like that. Its great being a girl, anyway :D


Back to the topic


So our school held a teacher's day celebration - some touching videos, very entertaining performances (4C, and they their very own MDM SIM, and I SWEAR his back view looks EXACTLY like mdm sim's. Joel had his usual superb acting/performing), some games and the band performance. Yesterday once more and Jupiter, I think. Niceeeee.

Throughout the celebration, I was half drawing and half listening. Maybe that's why I didn't find it all too boring. After school, we went back to our classes and XUANEE PASSED ME MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT PART 2! :D



(okay xuaneeee, i love you THIS much, and you love me THIS much too!) She bakes the nicest things on earth, and the card was really sweet too, cause it had this voucher which entitled me to free hugs, AWWW :D

Grace got this BIGG spongebob for her birthday, there's some pictures in my camera but the cable screwed up again, so you'll see them another day! At the canteen, nothing was happening 'cause the secfours couldn't get mrbentan to cut our cake yet, and well...just nothing for me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skipping all the horrible and boring parts, Ashley, Kaiying, Siyun, Annia and I walked down the hill together and went our seperate ways. Not really, Ashley, Siyun and I ate at pizza hut and roamed around the mall in search for something but nothing in particular. It was kinda..nice during lunch I guess, retard was the word.


After siyun left for home, Ashley and I went to macs to 'study'. ended up talking for an hour or so before I left for my dental appointment. thanks for accompanying me hahaha :D

Remember I complained about toothaches? It was cause my teeth are too close together so particles were stuck there, causing gum inflammation. No biggie, just polished my teeth, and the nurse was REALLY nice. Except for the part where they put the vacuum thing in my mouth to suck the saliva out and got my tongue all DRY and gross, dental ain't bad AT ALL.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I might have a few plans after dental so I headed to tampines mall, and in the end I was alone. It sucks ALOT to see everybodywith somebody, and I was somebody with nobody.

Everybody was with their primary school mates, while I was going round and round the mall myself, for at least 8 times. Wanted to ask ashley to come down to catch Wall-e with me, but the movie would end rather late for her, so the movie date got pushed to monday. Wanted to study with her at first, but the bunny-pig fell alseep o_O

I don't remember the number of times I've walked through the 2nd and 3rd level. Really. entered the music stall countless times, stared at the people below for minutes, waved to a few familiar faces but ended with a 'bye', looked sad in the toilet, and faked smiles for cleaners, had a strong urge to spend ALL my money away, and just thought about alot of stuff. In the end, I bought the disturbia vcd from music junction. Then I realised I couldn't watch it, anyway.


Being alone makes me emo, not until I've found a place to settle down (food court). Got myself a bottle of water and nothing else, like what I've did while waiting yesterday, just that I was waiting for nothing today.

Sat down. Took out book and doodled, things all around me and things going through my mind. Plugged into music, no use.


Not until I received an Sms from Alicia:

"EMMA! DID YOU MISS ME!"

very random, but just the thing I needed then. The randomness somehow touched my heart, I wondered if she had a feeling about me being all alone. She was at home and just finished bathing. She asked why didn't I want to go home. Answer was simple, I told my mom that I'd be out studying (which was what I was planning to do in case there really wasn't anything on for me), so I didn't want to go home that early.


Smsed claire chin (pri school friend), and she was at home studying too. Well, so I wasn't the only one alone. Slowly, I felt better, and started to enjoy the peace and serenity around me. No restrictions, no awkward moments, no pressure to blabber stuff out. Just me, myself and I, all alone but kinda free.

Kaiying also had a long chat with me over the phone after the gathering with her primary school friends. I don't remember how long we've talked about everything and anything random, it just felt nice, that's all.

smsed other people too and finally headed for home at 7+ without dinner, while having a conference call with Annia, Kaiying and abit of ashley about our prom crisis (problem settled)



Time spent at home was...abit wasted. My com lags like shit, at least there's quite some people talking to me online tonight :D

bye. pictures tomorrow/when my cable UNSCREWES itself.
(YES XUANNEE I LOVE YOU THISSSSSSSS MUCH AHAH :D)

No comments: